About Me

Mount Pleasant, TX, United States
I am a photographer out of Mount Pleasant, Texas. God has truly blessed me with the opportunity to do the things I love in life and that is photography and teach. I am an on-location photographer. I would say my style is creative, bold, and fun! I have a very busy schedule because I am also a teacher. I can do photo sessions in the evenings and on the weekends. The best way to contact me is through email or Facebook. For information on pricing and availability you can email me at jana@jlhphotographytx.com. Or contact me through my facebook page: www.jlhphotographytx.com and facebook. FACTS: Born in Paris, TX/ Went to college at Texas A&M University-Commerce/ I am a teacher as well as I photographer!/ I have a 6 year old son named Jett that I love to pieces! :)/ I am engaged to Clay Moore./ I am a Proud supporter of Relay for Life-The American Cancer Society!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rocky and Kelsey's Wedding and Reception

Here are a few pictures from Rocky and Kelsey's Wedding and Reception!  Congratulations to this wonderful couple on their marriage!  :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment